Millennials flock to las vegas not just because of the casinos but for fun and excitement at the pool parties. Over the past few years, Las Vegas has gone wild- today, there are at least a dozen pools that offer topless bathing. These topless pools are packed on any given weekend; the music is loud, the wine and beer overflowing, and the crowd is wild- it is all about fun. However, before one gets carried away with the topless beauties, there are a few things you should know.
- All the pools have an entrance fee that ranges from $20-$70 depending on the day and any ongoing festivity. Girls usually are allowed in for free.
- No cameras and no pictures are allowed- this is strictly enforced.
- Proper attire is required at most pools to enter. If you dress like a bum, you will not be allowed in.
- In most topless pools, the majority of people are couples, but there are always a few singles.
- There is nothing free at these clubs. You have to rent the deck chairs and cabanas. The lazy chairs start at $100 and can go as high as $300, depending on the day. The cabanas usually start at $500 and go as high as $4000. The food is not cheap, either.
- Beers start at $8, and wines start at around $50. A simple burger and fries will cost you a minimum of $25-$40.
- Almost every weekend there are parties or live music at the poolside and on such occasions, the place is crowded.
- Not all women go topless, but by the time the beer and wine are flowing, many women lose their top.
Some of the topless pools in Vegas include the following:
- BARE POOL LOUNGE, The Mirage, North Strip. Great atmosphere but does get loud and wild.
- DAYDREAM, the M Resort, Henderson- most people love this place.
- EUROPEAN POOLS, Wynn & Encore, North Strip. The most expensive and only open to guests.
- MARQUEE DAYCLUB, The Cosmopolitan, Mid-Strip. All about fun but not cheap
- MOOREA BEACH CLUB, Mandalay Bay, South Strip. Mainly couples here but very expensive
- NAKED POOL, Artisan Hotel Boutique, Off-Strip. Small and selective about who they allow in
- RADIUS ROOFTOP POOL AND WET LOUNGE, Stratosphere, Off-Strip, one of the cheapest but and mainly young people
- TAO BEACH, The Venetian, North Strip, similar to Marquee Pool and not that cheap
- VENUS EUROPEAN POOL LOUNGE, Caesars Palace, Mid-Strip. Very expensive but this is the place where you are more likely to meet other singles.
- SAPPHIRE POOL. Sapphire Gentlemen's Club, Off-Strip. This is an expensive Gentlemen’s club and mostly known for its bachelor parties